· I went to the fancy pants running shop but came away without any new friends. I have normal feet (the only time I’ve been called normal! They said I have a slight over-pronation on my left foot but as I’ve been running with vibrams for so long and haven’t had any problems he would recommend sticking to a shoe with light support. Which is what I already figured, also confirmed that I wanted a lightweight shoe with a low profile and a low heel to toe drop. I guess its good to know that I was definitely on the right lines but they only had 1 shoe that fitted those requirements and I wasn’t 100% sold on them and as they cost £100 (c. $160) I decided to give it a miss. Now I know that I don’t need any special support I might just hit-up the high street and see if I can find something there. Although I am tempted to just buy more froggy shoes but I’m worried that further down the line I’ll be wishing I had a tad more cushioning. Curses on the local council for closing my trail route, this would all be so much easier if I wasn’t running on the road!!
· Oh and I had to run on a treadmill, we did not get along apparently I looked like bambi on ice, except less co-ordinated!
· A friend of mine is dieting at the moment and she sent me a text yesterday to say it was fish and chip night but that she’d removed all the batter from her fish. I’m sure she was telling me so I could congratulate her on the MASSIVE amount of willpower that must have taken, but all I could think was what a waste of perfectly good batter :s . I could be missing the point.
· Went to a pub quiz last night with a bunch of folks form church. I wore my new blouse and new cardigan, mustard and navy stripes go right????
· Also look I have actual froggy shoes on. Have you guys ever come across a brand called irregular choice, I love alot of their stuff, its lipstick but its so high maintenance, after it’s worn off I can never be bothered with the re-application/up-keep required #lazygirlproblems!
· I love the look of bold lipstick but its so high maintenance, after it’s worn off I can never be bothered with the re-application/up-keep required #lazygirlproblems!
· Said pub quiz was £1 entry and came with a free sausage bap, I tried so hard to resist but at 10.30pm the smell was over-whelming and it was soooooo good!
· My obsession with frozen yoghurt continues un-abated, I may or may not have finished an entire 750ml tub in a week. Maybe, I’m admitting nothing!
· I have no idea what pie to do this week :s
· I still have a massive bruise on my arm from donating blood! Its been over a week, fade already!
· What does everyone think about organ donation? I was watching Emily Owens MD the other day and it was a bit of a theme on the show (btw slightly obsessed with that show). Anyway it got me thinking about it, I know its a great thing to do, but the thought of it makes me feel........icky. I’d love to know what you guys think!
Right a spot of work and then a run is on the cards for me today. I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!